Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7 SP1 or Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, or 2008 R2 SP1
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
- Install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
- If you are running Windows 10, it is very likely that this is already installed.
- Download and run CylinderBoss Connector Installer
- You may be presented with a warning "Windows protected your PC". Click on “More Info” -> click “Run anyway”.
- You may be presented with a warning "Do you want to allow this App..." . Click on "Yes”.
- The installer will guide you through the setup process.
- Start the CylinderBoss Connector shortcut on your Desktop or Start menu.
- If this is the first time running the CylinderBoss Connector, the program will guide you through the configuration process.
- If you have just upgraded from a previous version, click on "Start Service" in the control panel on the right-hand side.
- Further information is available in the CylinderBoss Connector Manual.
- Go to the computer on which you have installed the "CylinderBoss Connector".
- Start the "CylinderBoss Connector" program from the Windows start menu.
- Click on "Stop Service" in the control panel on the right-hand side.
- Close the "CylinderBoss Connector" program.
- Follow the Installation Instructions above.